THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 6, 2008





Hey guys sorry for the absence but I've been a lit bit busy with college and renovating the house but now it's all over and I can start blogging again...School's not over but that doesn't matter.
I've recently photographed Dana Nalbaru, an artist from our country, I'll post a song from youtube too so you can see what kind of songs she sings. The song is called "TU" which means "YOU" in Enghlish and it's about love, and how you can be in love with anyone, even if he's chubby or black, or fat, or whatever....souls fall in love not bodies.









I have the artist's approval to post the pictures and the video.







These pictures are available in all sizes and for all photo options that are specified in the blog entitled "The purpose of this website".For prices contact me at IvSadovsky@yahoo.com

Take note that the photo you will receive won't have the DeviantArt copyright!

Every photograph is signed by the author.

0 Comments: