THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 27, 2012

I remember that when I was little I was looking forward to grow up, to be on my own, to be responsible and be able to take my own decisions.
I didn't grow up in a conservatory family, I actually grew up along with my parents, them being so young. I grew up as a kid with " the key around my neck" I started making my own decision since I was 8 years old, I always fought for what I stood for until I bled. At that time I thought that by working hard and being able to take the right decisions are the right ingredients to have yourself a pink life. Now, at 23 years old, I know that what we're told when we grow up is actually just a fairy tale or an ounce of hope combined with regret by the one you're told… life is never pink and it shouldn't be, I for one don't like pink, i like blue, I want my life to be blue and I'm trying my best to make it so. Unfortunately these days I feel that I actually haven't lived, I didn't do all the stupid little things which make those memories abominable when you remember.
And I mostly hate the fact that I'm sick, that I fucked it up because one stupid person, which obviouy isn't worth it. I don't want to pay for other people mistakes, I don't want to worry about things that are too mature for me right now, even if that makes me imature.


… all I want is to make my life blue.…

Laugh...dream....smile...think...learn...fight...be happy....every day counts!

1 Comments:

Rohit Singh Jain said...

That's quite a good piece of writing. Hope is that you see the light at the end of the tunnel and realise your ambitions!
Love your mantra of life too!