THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Vets and Pets

So it's been a while since my last blog but life's twisted ways got me in it's swirll. Anyway you know I've been down lately but this is going to be a happy blog.
Since my last blog I wanted to quit my job and I've been supported to do so, but I realized that this is not the solution. I always come back to my decision in staying there and find a way to work it out and that is the best solution because I don't want to quit, I don't like to do that. I think that if you love something or what you do you should fight for it and I do, I do love it so much. I love the people I work with, there's my teacher, who is a brilliant surgeon, a carrying person, a great boss and last but not least someone who will always help you and on the other side there's my other doctor who is a wonderful person, carrying, kind, someone who always wants more for the people who cares about and always but always tells you the truth plain and blunt. Sometimes in life is great to hear the truth eaven if it hurts. Everyday I have something to learn medical related or not. So thank you for the everyday lessons :)




"I can't think of 10 reasons why I want to be a vet but I can gve you a 1000 reasons why I'd like to quit. And they make it harder on purpose...there are lives in our hands. It comes a moment when it's more than just a game. And you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing ... I love the plain-field"





Laugh...dream....smile...think...learn...fight...be happy....every day counts!

0 Comments: