THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life as it is




Life....is full of adventures.....Who couldn't be proud of these two people. My surgery teacher and in the back entering the room, his co-worker, who makes life much easier than it is....for me at least. I respect them so much. Thank you for being here!

Ps. The dog is Boxi, the first dog in Romania with a pacemaker , she's 13 years old :)


Laugh...dream....smile...think...learn...fight...be happy....every day counts!

2 Comments:

Anna said...

Iv nice appreciation post. I did not know dogs were getting pacemakers. Its amazing about the medical advancements we have. Nice to see you still blogging girl. Happy New Year again. Anna :)

Iv Sadovsky Photography said...

Hey Anna... Yeah I' still here...somewhere...life changed a lot so I'm pretty busy. I hope everything's great on your end. Happy New Year to you to my dear :)