THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 10, 2010

Lately

Hey guys, I know I haven't been very active lately, familly issues, work and school is mainly my concern these days.
I'm very proud that i got a B at my Toxicology partial exam which for me is a biiiig thing. I never liked Chemestry or anything that has to do with this, but we have this great teacher and you just can't go without your lesson learn....just simply can't.

On another note, I met someone, better said I have known her for years now, but these last couple of days I realized that she actually is an exceptional person. Our relationship is double, meaning that in some circumstances she is my superior but there have been some ocassions where she was just someone I could talk to, very open and sincere.

My parents left the country and now I'm all alone so I felt a little weird lately, thank God for friends, otherwise I don't know where I would be right now.

So thank you my dear acquittance for letting me know you a little better and know that my actions are sincere.



Laugh...dream....smile...think...learn...fight...be happy....every day counts!

5 Comments:

D's World said...

Anca?

Iv Sadovsky Photography said...

Nu

D's World said...

Dar? Profa de toxico?

Anna said...

Iv hope all is well girl. Just dropping by to wish you happy holiday season and happy new year. Let it be filled with love and pace. Stay well and be well, everything will be good on the end. See you next year. Anna :)

Iv Sadovsky Photography said...

Thank you Anna. May this Christamas be filled with joy and happiness among your friends and family.