THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Horses



I really think that living the moment is a wise thing to do. And I also believe that everyone lives his life in the way they choose. I'm known among my friends and family to be very impulsive, I don't take to much time taking a decision I just react in the spur of the moment. It's not always a good thing but it helped me a lot along the way.

This weekend I did some horsebackriding .... it was awesome, I can't wait to do it again. I used to be afraid of horses, them being so big and all, that's until I met Lexus .... the greatest horse there is ....



This is Lexus :)



Laugh...dream....smile...think...learn...fight...be happy....every day counts!

2 Comments:

Anna said...

Iv I am scared of horses, even when I had an opportunity to ride it, lol, I don't know they still seem a big animal to me. Glad you had a fun!
Anna :)

Maria Dermengiu said...

great advice, every day really counts! wish you a lovely day,Maria