THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have a lot of thought on my mind today. The first thing I want to share with you is that I operated alone last week ... well partialy alone anyway, with the help of the talented doctor, Anca Cioran, which is a briliant doctor and a great observant and under the guidance of my surgery teacher, dr. Nicolae Bercaru to whom I'm very grateful that he gave me this opportunity even if I'm not the best student in the college, I really try to do my best and most of all i'm trying not to dissapoint me nor them.
Daily I try to be like a sponge because everything they say is meaningful .... When I first apply to a private college I wasn't to happy about it, I thought it will be hard and that the people will be well...let's just say different... and they are, they really are different, but in that good kind of way, I mean that teachers talk to you and treat you like a human beign and most of all they appreciate people who try to do their best.
Everyday I feel stimulated by the people around me to learn more, to do more .... to be more than I was yesterday and that is a good thing.
I also want to thank my best friend, Doina to whom I'll be forever grateful because otherwise I wouldn't be doing this and also for all the support and love which she shows me daily even if we have our little fight from time to time ...
leo + gemini = ocassional fights but we're still friends and admire each other ... hopefully :P
Well thank you guys, I'm off to work because tomorrow is a very important day... See you soon.


Kisses Anna and your little kid!



Laugh...dream....smile...think...learn...fight...be happy....every day counts!

3 Comments:

Anna said...

Oh I got kisses from you, that it so nice Iv. Thanks so much, I hope it is me, lol. Nice post, and you know they way you look at life, you will succeed. Great job and good luck girl. Anna :)

Iv Sadovsky Photography said...

of course it's you :)

Jet said...

Oh,your blog is very nice .I really like it ^^!



..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥.
♥..♥  ╔══╦══╗╔╦══╗  ♥..♥
♥..♥  ╚═╗║╔╗║║║╔╗║  ♥..♥
♥..♥  ╔═╝║║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥
♥..♥  ║╔═╣║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥
♥..♥  ║╚═╣╚╝║║║╚╝║  ♥..♥
♥..♥  ╚══╩══╝╚╩══╝  ♥..♥
♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥


----------------------------------
Welcome to my websites : In there where have a lot of wallpapers, themes for desktop , for mobile and themes for media ^^!
http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com
http://theme4desktop.blogspot.com
http://theme4cellphone.blogspot.com
http://theme4media.blogspot.com
http://wallpaper4cellphone.blogspot.com