THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm still living my dream




Hey you guys sorry for the lack of posts but betwen work and college there's not much time and I prefer going out with my best friend.
So, this weekend I was at Sonisphere and it was absolutely amazing, plus the fact that my friend and I met Lars and watched Metallica playing from their stage :D:D:D ... (us lucky bastards. I have to thank my good frind Chris for this opportunity and of course Barbara from the Metallica crew.
Lars is that kind of person to whom you'd talk for hours and hours and a couple of hours more.
Rammstein was great, really, I didn't expect that kind of a show, they really kick ass.
I'll share with you a couple of picks and a video.

Rock on!












Laugh...dream....smile...think...learn...fight...be happy....every day counts!

1 Comments:

Anna said...

Iv you go girl and enjoy life!
Anna :)