THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Old friends

I was at the Ac/Dc concert .... I have only one word .... INFUCKINGCREDIBLE .... I mean ... WOW ... really. Anyway, this isn't the reason I'm writting here today, it's because I found one of my old friends. Her name is Rucsandra, she was my English tutor when I was small .... very small-minded that is :P ... I haven't talked to her sincer 2003 I think . She was my best friend back then I saw her as my older sis and this feeling of finding her again is beautiful, can't describe it. I just know that sincer yesterday I'm smilling, for no reason ... as I write this I smile and remember stuff from when I was a kid.

So.... she lives in France now and I can't wait to see her :)

I'll show you a picture of her and the little rebel (yup... that's me :))




Jesus I was wearing a skirt .... definitely my mom dressed me up that day!! How comes mom never hear about jeans ?!

Laugh...dream....smile...think...learn...fight...be happy....every day counts!

1 Comments:

Anna said...

Iv that is so nice, and funny thing is that sometimes with those we are close to we go apart, and then sometimes find each other again - funny how life goes. Anna :)