THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 6, 2010

"This is a message pay attention I got something to say"

Indeed there is something to be thankful for...and in life things always happen for a reason. There are no mistakes just bad decisions but which at the end my result as good decisions.

One door closes but another opens...In life we always have to fight for what we stand for, for our beliefs.

I start realizing that there are a few people who will really help you because it seems human to help someone in need, nowadays everything has a price and that's a shame. We reached the point where without a substantial sum of money you don't get the treatment give you by your constitutional right.

I was never an agressive person but aparently life makes you like that. Though I don't like Guns'n Roses, when you come into this world there should be a sign saying Welcome to the Jungle because that's what life has because, the battle for survival.

Nowadays trust is a long forgotten word.

I think the song I'm about to post will sum up what I've been meaning to say

PS: Thank you to those who still bealive in frendship, trust or loyalty, who know that the ends don't always certify the means, those people who can see over masks and recognize good even if there's somewhere hidden.

Oh yeah, something I noticed .... there is a characterizing every person...

Have yourself a great weekend!




Laugh...dream....smile...think...learn...fight...be happy....every day counts!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I contemplate the collection should secure more info then it has.

Anna said...

Iv this is really nice and true. Excellent message. I have came across a lot of time. This is when you learn when you yourself need help. Thanks for sharing Iv, have a nice blessed weekend. Anna :)