THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Today Tomorrow...The Next Day

Today I'm grateful...
- I'm grateful because I'm healthy, as healthy as you can be in the XXI century....
- I'm grateful because even if I don't have many friends, I have one that it's here, for real...
- I'm grateful because I live in a happy family
- I'm grateful because I have a lot of things that I wanted
- I'm grateful because I can use my hand, because I can walk, hear, see, feel
- I'm grateful because there are still people who do the right things
- I'm grateful because I have the feeling that there is something better in the future
- I'm grateful because today was a good day

I came up with a new line today...In my body there are veins, arteries and a conductor which contains metallica music...without it....my life wouldn't be complete.

Laugh...dream....smile...think...learn...fight...be happy....every day counts!

1 Comments:

D's Poetry said...

Si mai concret pe unde-ti trece metallivena aia?:P