THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Everybody dance now

I remember spending my time when I was little dancing and singing any kind of song that I found on my tapes/cd's...I used to fall asleep with the stereo on just listening to music. My mother when she was pregnant to me used to turn the volume up and dance when Queen was on the radio...by now you can imagine that I am a Queen die hard fan, in '91 when Freddie died, my mom told me that I cried like hell. I couldn't imagine life without music...usually the only days when I don't listen to music is when I feel like crap but even then some amount of music is required for my system to function.

This is one of the songs I remember listening when i was like 5-6 years old and I just heard it on the TV and thought I should tell you guys a little story.

You have a great weekend y'all


Laugh...dream....smile...think...learn...fight...be happy....every day counts!

1 Comments:

MCJ said...

Thank you Iv,

That was great!

A fellow artist ~ MCJ ~