THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My first banner


So after long long long....efforts of understanding an Adobe tutorial I made my first real banner. I just took the first pictures that came across my mouse pointer and inserted them into Adobe. Rolling between tabs, swearing because I could see where the selective tools were, then the blend option....oh yeah and my favorite...how the ***** you place another picture on top of your background picture (realized that it was just a drag and drop action :|)

I'm delighted to see that my first banner is with Anastacia. Please give me some feedback,, critiques are always welcomed.



Laugh...dream....smile...think...learn...fight...be happy....every day counts!

2 Comments:

Anna said...

Iv girl you are genius! Excellent work, you keep up the good work. BTW how are you doing? Anna :)

Iv Sadovsky Photography said...

Hey Anna, it's nice hearing from you, I'm fine, I just took my final exam yesterday, which means I'm oficially in my 3rd year:D...I'm half way there:). Thank you for your comment. I life fiinds you well at the other end of the "line".


xoxo