THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 24, 2009

For you my friend

This is something I did for my best friend's website dedicated to one of her favorite artist, Jason Newsted.
A couple of years ago I started a website for my favorite frontman...although Freddie Mercury will always have a special place in my heart I have to say that James has a way of making me feel the music. Anyway, sometime later D. started her own website too and we started gathering pictures with them, at my last inventory I had over 5.000 pictures :D:D....Well today I added one of my own (though I had made several before I have to say that I'm pretty impressed about this one) : For you my friend :)





Laugh...dream....smile...think...learn...fight...be happy....every day counts!

1 Comments:

Cristina-Gabriela said...

oh, yes, we actually do that nothing be absolutelly everything in this world!


A great place over the internet, good luck!


Have a great week-end,

Crisa