THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Anastacia Breast Cancer Foundation

I know that lately I've been talking a lot about Anastacia, but I hope that it was all for a good purpose. Today I decided to post a link to her breast cancer foundation. Did you know that insurance companies refuse to pay to women under 40 years old their mammograms? Because cancer under 40 years old is very rare they are not willing to draw a lower line, Anastacia is trying to make them go to 35 years old at least. Click here to check out the website.



Have a good day everyone!

Laugh...dream....smile...think...learn...fight...be happy....every day counts!

1 Comments:

Anna said...

Hey Iv, thanks for the info, and I didn't know, I thought that it was all ages. Thanks for the link. Anna :)