THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Welcome my friend

My best friend finally opened her poetry site, you can find it here: link, so please go and check out her wonderful work!


And because we celebrate woman's day here in Romania...here's a special gift for all you girls, women out there, especially for my mom, Doina and never the less her mother who absolutely adores these kind of flower. Thank you "mamix" for a wonderful day it was a pleasure joining us (i know that this message will go where it's supposed to)


Freesia by ~RowanIris on deviantART


Laugh...dream....smile...think...learn...fight...be happy....every day counts!

2 Comments:

Anna said...

Iv this is beautifully framed photo, happy International Women's Day [a bit belated], thanks for remembering. Anna :)

10 COLORADO said...

Fantastic photos I love art for ever and ever!!!!!

Please visit my blogs thanks!!!!

Wishing you the best!!!!